We have been working with conferences, speakers and mentors, and want to celebrate the content we have co-created. This page collects talks we have facilitated into availability, recognizing the awesome voices of the speakers we have helped amplify.
TechVoices Keynoters #
- Rachel Kibler: Real Life is Not an Edge Case at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi.
- Raluca Morariu: Internal Open Source at Selenium Conference London 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi.
TechVoices Speakers #
2019 Graduates #
- Aditi Mulay: UI Automation - It's Not Free, at Selenium Conference Chicago 2018, and Leveraging Development Principles into Automation Framework, at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Bob Galen
- Angharad Edwards: There's an Imposter in this Room, at SwanseaConf 2019, mentored by Lisa Crispin
- Areti Panou Embracing Change - From Tester to Quality Coach, at SwanseaConf 2019, mentored by Anna Hoff
- Butch Mayhew: What!!! You Don't Have Test Cases? at Agile Testing Days USA 2019
- Fanny Galardo: Finding Your Voice During Agile Transformations. at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Lisa Crispin
- Igor Samokysh: Performance Testing of Web Applications - so Much More than Running a Script, at TestBash Germany 2019, mentored by Lena Wiberg
- Ioana Porcarasu: Learnings on our way to Continuous delivery in a regulated environment, at Agile & Automation Days 2019, mentored by Lena Wiberg
- Jasmin Smith: Getting Buy-In for Mob Programming. at Agile Testing Days 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Julia Durán: Power of Stopping - How a Year Off Work Changed Test Management at VLCTesting 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Kemmy Raji: Foster teamwork with Just In Time Planning. at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Selena Delesie
- Kim Nepata: Blockchain 101 - Growth & Pains of a Tester. at Selenium Conference Tokyo 2019, mentored by Andrew Krug
- Kwesi Peterson: How I Learned to Be a Better Tester Through Practicing Humble Inquiry, at Test Leadership Congress 2019, TestBash Manchester 2019, and EuroSTAR 2019, mentored by James Lyndsay
- Larissa Rosochansky: Using Design Thinking to Create Better Test Cases, at STARWest 2019, mentored by Jenny Bramble
- Lindsay Uittenbogaard: Take the Team Test and Clear the Fog, at Agile India 2019, mentored by Janet Gregory
- Lorna Smyth: Smart Testing With AI Using Data Mining, at StarWest 2019, mentored by Lisa Crispin
- Marit van Dijk: Collaborating on Open Source Software. at Selenium Conference Tokyo 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Mary Fernquist-Anderson: Getting the Story Right To the Team. at Agile Testing Days USA
- Mesut Durukal: How to ensure Testing Robustness in Microservice Architectures and Cope with Test Smells at HUSTEF 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Monika Budhiraja: 10 Things We Did to Relocate Testers from Waterfall Town to Agile City. at Test Leadership Congress 2019, mentored by Klaus Moritzen.
- Crystal Mbanefo: Emotional Intelligence. at Software Crafters Spain 2019 and Uplifting Feedback. at European Testing Conference 2020, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Parveen Khan: A Tester's Survival Guide for Agile Transition. at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Angie Jones and Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Raye-Anne Hurst: Define Your Quality and Apply Key Elements to Achieve it! at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Janet Gregory
- Trisha Chetani: Creating Test Stability to Create Continuous Delivery. at CAST 2019, mentored by Kristine Corbus
- Varuna Srivastava: Improving Test Run Time Moving to AWS Lambda at German Testing Day 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Vivian Acquah: Pump Up the Jam @ Work. at Women in Agile Europe 2019, mentored by Astrid Claessen
- Wayne Rutter: Cognitive QA, at UKStar 2019, mentored by Lena Wiberg
2018 Graduates #
- Angela Riggs: Why Is There a Marble in Your Nose, at CAST 2019, and Creating a Culture of Quality Assurance, at TestBash San Francisco 2018, mentored by Lina Zubyte.
- Bhagya Perera: How to Bring Change of End-to-End Test Automation without Permission, at EuroSTAR 2018, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Bailey Hanna: Don't take it Personally. at CAST 2018, mentored by Anna Royzman
- Lilit Sharkhatunyan: Practical ideas how to make regression testing fun, at Agile Testing Days 2018, mentored by Maria Kedemo
- Michelle Macdonald: Sleeping is not your best friend in automation. at Selenium Conference Chicago 2018, mentored by Erwin van Der Koogh
- Mor Korem: What Does It Mean To Be a Testing Unicorn, at Agile Testing Days 2018 and What to Expect When Moving to Scrum?, Belgrade Test Conference 2018, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Rachel Kibler: Mobile and Chatbots - Effective Testing, at CAST 2018 mentored by Gerie Owen
- Shivani Gaba: Moving from GUI to API testing: Challenges Faced and Lessons Learned. at Belgrade Test Conference 2018 and TestBash Essentials 2019 and Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi Their article: 10 Tips to Prepare Your First Talk
- Sneha Viswalingam: Building the Blocks of trust in Automation. at Selenium Conference India 2018, mentored by Andrew Krug
- Shamyla Sidd at UKStar 2018, mentored by Dan Ashby.
2017 Graduates #
- Harry Girlea: 13 vs 18 - Who says WE can't be YOU? at BTD 2017 and UKStar 2018, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
2016 Graduates #
- Mirjana Kolarov: Measuring Performance - Measure Once, Cut Twice. at EuroSTAR 2016, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Michele Playfair (Cross): Transforming an Offshore QA Team. at Australian Testing Days 2016, mentored by Erwin van Der Koogh
- Amber Race: REST for the Weary Tester: Tips and Tricks for Testing REST Service, at STPCon 2016, mentored by Eric Proegler
- Elizabeth Zagroba: Testing When the World is Watching, at Let's Test Sweden 2016, mentored by Mark Tomlinson
- Corina Pip: A Tester's Experience Learning Automation,
at Romanian Testing Conference 2016, mentored by Dan Ashby
- Raluca Morariu: Automation - the Good, The Bad and The Ugly,
at Copenhagen Context 2016, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Gita Malinovska, at Nordic Testing Days 2016, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi.
2015 Graduates #
- Jyothi Rangaiah: The Role of Testers as Requirement Gatherers. at BSC2015 and StarWest 2016, mentored by Carsten Feilberg
- James Thomas: Your Testing is a Joke. at EuroSTAR 2015, mentored by James Lyndsay Blog Slides
- Abby Bangser: Team practices applied to how we deploy, not just what. at Agile 2015, mentored by Dr. Christin Wiedemann
- Ru Cindrea: Detection Theory Applied To Finding and Fixing Defects,
at Agile Dev, Better Software & DevOps Conference East 2015, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi.
- Claudiu Todoran mentored by James Lyndsay