We have been working with conferences, speakers and mentors, and want to celebrate the content we have co-created. This page collects talks we have facilitated into availability, recognizing the awesome voices of the speakers we have helped amplify.
TechVoices Keynoters #
- Rachel Kibler: Real Life is Not an Edge Case at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi.
- Raluca Morariu: Internal Open Source at Selenium Conference London 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi.
- Lindsay Uittenbogaard: Delivery is Still All About People at German Testing Day 2020, mentored by Janet Gregory
TechVoices Speakers #
2021 graduates #
- Naomi Fleisher: Navigating Rapid Change: How I Gave Birth to Dev Testing and a Baby in 9 Months at TestBash Home 2021 in June 16-17th 2021, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
2020 graduates #
- Aishwarya Vishwanath, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Monika Budhiraja: 7 Strategies for faster and peaceful product releases, at Test Leadership Conference in June 2019, Testingmind automation summit in May 2020 and Digital QA Day in June 2020, mentored by Klaus Moritzen.
- Ioana Porcarasu: Go Fast in a Regulated Environment, at Romania Testing Conference 2020, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Sanda Pop: Container Test Infrastructure, a Crash Course, at Romania Testing Conference 2020, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
2019 Graduates #
- Aditi Mulay: UI Automation - It's Not Free, at Selenium Conference Chicago 2018, and Leveraging Development Principles into Automation Framework, at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Bob Galen
- Angharad Edwards: There's an Imposter in this Room, at SwanseaConf 2019, mentored by Lisa Crispin
- Areti Panou Embracing Change - From Tester to Quality Coach, at SwanseaConf 2019, mentored by Anna Hoff
- Butch Mayhew: What!!! You Don't Have Test Cases? at Agile Testing Days USA 2019
- Fanny Galardo: Finding Your Voice During Agile Transformations. at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Lisa Crispin
- Igor Samokysh: Performance Testing of Web Applications - so Much More than Running a Script, at TestBash Germany 2019, mentored by Lena Wiberg
- Ioana Porcarasu: Learnings on our way to Continuous delivery in a regulated environment, at Agile & Automation Days 2019, mentored by Lena Wiberg
- Jasmin Smith: Getting Buy-In for Mob Programming. at Agile Testing Days 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Julia Durán: Power of Stopping - How a Year Off Work Changed Test Management at VLCTesting 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Kemmy Raji: Foster teamwork with Just In Time Planning. at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Selena Delesie
- Kim Nepata: Blockchain 101 - Growth & Pains of a Tester. at Selenium Conference Tokyo 2019, mentored by Andrew Krug
- Kwesi Peterson: How I Learned to Be a Better Tester Through Practicing Humble Inquiry, at Test Leadership Congress 2019, TestBash Manchester 2019, and EuroSTAR 2019, mentored by James Lyndsay
- Larissa Rosochansky: Using Design Thinking to Create Better Test Cases, at STARWest 2019, mentored by Jenny Bramble
- Lindsay Uittenbogaard: Take the Team Test and Clear the Fog, at Agile India 2019, mentored by Janet Gregory
- Lorna Smyth: Smart Testing With AI Using Data Mining, at StarWest 2019, mentored by Lisa Crispin
- Marit van Dijk: Collaborating on Open Source Software. at Selenium Conference Tokyo 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Mary Fernquist-Anderson: Getting the Story Right To the Team. at Agile Testing Days USA
- Mesut Durukal: How to ensure Testing Robustness in Microservice Architectures and Cope with Test Smells at HUSTEF 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Monika Budhiraja: 10 Things We Did to Relocate Testers from Waterfall Town to Agile City. at Test Leadership Congress 2019, mentored by Klaus Moritzen.
- Crystal Mbanefo: Emotional Intelligence. at Software Crafters Spain 2019 and Uplifting Feedback. at European Testing Conference 2020, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Parveen Khan: A Tester's Survival Guide for Agile Transition. at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Angie Jones and Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Raye-Anne Hurst: Define Your Quality and Apply Key Elements to Achieve it! at Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Janet Gregory
- Trisha Chetani: Creating Test Stability to Create Continuous Delivery. at CAST 2019, mentored by Kristine Corbus
- Varuna Srivastava: Improving Test Run Time Moving to AWS Lambda at German Testing Day 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Vivian Acquah: Pump Up the Jam @ Work. at Women in Agile Europe 2019, mentored by Astrid Claessen
- Wayne Rutter: Cognitive QA, at UKStar 2019, mentored by Lena Wiberg
2018 Graduates #
- Angela Riggs: Why Is There a Marble in Your Nose, at CAST 2019, and Creating a Culture of Quality Assurance, at TestBash San Francisco 2018, mentored by Lina Zubyte.
- Bhagya Perera: How to Bring Change of End-to-End Test Automation without Permission, at EuroSTAR 2018, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Bailey Hanna: Don't take it Personally. at CAST 2018, mentored by Anna Royzman
- Lilit Sharkhatunyan: Practical ideas how to make regression testing fun, at Agile Testing Days 2018, mentored by Maria Kedemo
- Michelle Macdonald: Sleeping is not your best friend in automation. at Selenium Conference Chicago 2018, mentored by Erwin van Der Koogh
- Mor Korem: What Does It Mean To Be a Testing Unicorn, at Agile Testing Days 2018 and What to Expect When Moving to Scrum?, Belgrade Test Conference 2018, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Rachel Kibler: Mobile and Chatbots - Effective Testing, at CAST 2018 mentored by Gerie Owen
- Shivani Gaba: Moving from GUI to API testing: Challenges Faced and Lessons Learned. at Belgrade Test Conference 2018 and TestBash Essentials 2019 and Agile Testing Days USA 2019, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi Their article: 10 Tips to Prepare Your First Talk
- Sneha Viswalingam: Building the Blocks of trust in Automation. at Selenium Conference India 2018, mentored by Andrew Krug
- Shamyla Sidd at UKStar 2018, mentored by Dan Ashby.
2017 Graduates #
- Harry Girlea: 13 vs 18 - Who says WE can't be YOU? at BTD 2017 and UKStar 2018, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
2016 Graduates #
- Mirjana Kolarov: Measuring Performance - Measure Once, Cut Twice. at EuroSTAR 2016, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Michele Playfair (Cross): Transforming an Offshore QA Team. at Australian Testing Days 2016, mentored by Erwin van Der Koogh
- Amber Race: REST for the Weary Tester: Tips and Tricks for Testing REST Service, at STPCon 2016, mentored by Eric Proegler
- Elizabeth Zagroba: Testing When the World is Watching, at Let's Test Sweden 2016, mentored by Mark Tomlinson
- Corina Pip: A Tester's Experience Learning Automation,
at Romanian Testing Conference 2016, mentored by Dan Ashby
- Raluca Morariu: Automation - the Good, The Bad and The Ugly,
at Copenhagen Context 2016, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- Gita Malinovska, at Nordic Testing Days 2016, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi.
2015 Graduates #
- Jyothi Rangaiah: The Role of Testers as Requirement Gatherers. at BSC2015 and StarWest 2016, mentored by Carsten Feilberg
- James Thomas: Your Testing is a Joke. at EuroSTAR 2015, mentored by James Lyndsay Blog Slides
- Abby Bangser: Team practices applied to how we deploy, not just what. at Agile 2015, mentored by Dr. Christin Wiedemann
- Ru Cindrea: Detection Theory Applied To Finding and Fixing Defects,
at Agile Dev, Better Software & DevOps Conference East 2015, mentored by Maaret Pyhäjärvi.
- Claudiu Todoran mentored by James Lyndsay